• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Viewing Item

Community Beginner ,
Aug 08, 2006 Aug 08, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suddendly have lost the functionality to view a topic or page when I click on the glasses icon or use the view item menu item or use ctrl+w. Has anyone had this problem? Any ideas on how we can fix it?

I am using RH Html X5.0.2

Thanks.
Pat A

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Aug 08, 2006 Aug 08, 2006
Thanks, Colum for the link. I followwd Rick's outlined steps and changed the settings as he indicated and now I am back in business. Thanks to you and everyone who replied!

Pat

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pat. The only time I've seen this is if the cursor focus is anywhere other than on a topic (e.g. a folder in the project tab).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Colum,
I wish it were that simple. No. I have made sure that my cursor is positioned within the wysiwyg. Still know preview window!

Thanks for replying, though.

Anybody else?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reboot?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did that, Peter. Doesn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm pretty sure that I have seen Rick resolve this one. Try searching the forums, I'll look later but a bit tied up right now.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found it. Click here to be enlightened

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks, Colum for the link. I followwd Rick's outlined steps and changed the settings as he indicated and now I am back in business. Thanks to you and everyone who replied!

Pat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp