• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cairngorm Persistence w/ Spicelib & Parsley 2.4

New Here ,
May 05, 2011 May 05, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doesn't look like this is a compatible combination at the moment. Any word on an update for this library?

At the moment I've been getting an error saying "ReferenceError: Error #1069: Property _bindings not found..." on my SqlMap.  whenever trying to run a query.

TOPICS
Cairngorm

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 21, 2011 Jun 21, 2011

This bug has been fixed and should be included with the next release.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,
May 06, 2011 May 06, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please try the attached SWC?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still getting the same error, happening on line 62 of the library's ObjectUtil class.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This might not be related to the migration. I don't see currently how it can be related. Looks more like how the library is used in your scenario. That is potentially a bug in the Persistence lib. Do you have a way to isolate this and file a bug into our JIRA bugbase?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I'll try to put something together this weekend and put it in jira

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2011 May 07, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get the same errors, using the samples

using 0.9 I get:

Error #1069: Property _bindingsByDestination not found on com.adobe.cairngorm.persistence.sample.data.PersonSqlMap and there is no default value.

using 0.10 I get :

Error #1069: Property _bindingsBeginWithWord not found on com.adobe.cairngorm.persistence.sample.data.PersonSqlMap and there is no default value.

Always at the same place: ObjectUtil.as (l.62)

Any idea ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From what I can tell so far it looks like the spicelib ClassInfo getProperties method is returning extra properties, more than just the grammar ones defined in sqlmap mxml files. Maybe other properties associated with setting up bindings when converting mxml files to actionscript? I don't know. I'm not too familiar with that area. I don't know if that's the desired feature of that method either. If so then the persistence library would need to change and if not then  the spicefactory guys should know.

I just threw the following in for a quick fix at line 60 of the ObjectUtil class. It seems to be ok so far but not fully tested. all those extra properties had null values on the declaredBy property.

if(property.declaredBy == null)

continue;

Alex, I was able to reproduce the issue using the PersistenceTest project from svn, but given what I just said do you have any input on where I should be filing this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you ceas nyc,

This "fix" works for me... Not fully tested too, but I can temporaly let it like this...

I found nothing about this issue here : http://opensource.powerflasher.com/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just heard from Jens Halm (Spicelib) the below

"

One of the big changes for 2.4 was the support for the faster reflection provided by describeTypeJSON in Flash Players >= 10.1. So if there is a difference it is probably more likely a difference between describeTypeJSON and the old describeType. You can easily find out by running in Player 9 or 10.0 as Spicelib 2.4 falls back to using describeType then.
"

Regarding where to file this, you can do this direclty in our bugbase at https://bugs.adobe.com/jira/browse/cgm. Just Create Issue > Bug > prefix the title with Persistence and attach i.e. a patch to it if you have one. I know this is a bit of admin for you but it does allow us to manage this more effectively.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2011 May 08, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created this bug in the bugbase following your instructions...but it's my first time in dealing with a bugbase, so I'm not sure my contribution follows the rules of this kind of tools.

https://bugs.adobe.com/jira/browse/CGM-73

Can you please tell me if I did the job correctly ?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
May 08, 2011 May 08, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All perfect, thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 21, 2011 Jun 21, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This bug has been fixed and should be included with the next release.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2011 Jun 27, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks,

And for this one :https://bugs.adobe.com/jira/browse/CGM-86 any news ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2011 Aug 23, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was having this exact same problem, with "Property _bindings not found ..." .

I'm today migrating from Flash Builder 4.0 to 4.5, and from Parsley 2.3.1 to 2.4.1. To fix the bindings problem I tried the persitence-0.10.swc, but that tells me my <ResultMap> constructs are unrecognized in my MyProjectSQLMap.mxml file. Specifically "Type was not found or was not a compile-time constant: ResultMap."

I suspect I was on such an old verison of the Persistence library that I may need to make major changes and reabsorb myself in understanding the persistence library again, which would be unwelcome at this point in my schedule. Or perhaps there is a different explanation for the ResultMap issue?

As an aside, I also went to get the persistence source thru svn, but the svn link is bad.

For this: svn checkout svn://svn.code.sf.net/adobe/cairngorm/code/trunk cairngorm-code

I get: svn: URL 'svn://svn.code.sf.net/adobe/cairngorm/code/trunk' doesn't exist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 23, 2011 Aug 23, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe Pascal worked on the persistence library recently.

I don't think it changed dramatically though.

version 0.10 is indeed the latest that was released.

The latest doc is here.

http://sourceforge.net/adobe/cairngorm/wiki/HowtoUsetheCairngormPersistenceLibrary/

svn can be browsed here : http://sourceforge.net/adobe/cairngorm/code/839/tree/cairngorm3/trunk/libraries/Persistence/

and the code checked-out from svn from here : http://svn.code.sf.net/adobe/cairngorm/code/cairngorm3/trunk/libraries/Persistence/

Don't hesitate to update our jira bugbase and send us patches if you feel like it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 24, 2011 Aug 24, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello jpravetz2

Yes 0.10 is the latest release for the persistence API. I indeed made a few changes between 0.9 and 0.10 but nothing has changed dramaticaly as François stated. You shouldn't need to "reabsorb yourself to understand the library". It was only a few bug fixes and some minor enhancements.

Maybe you could send me some of your code so I can understand or, even better, reproduce your problem to track down the issue.

For info the persistence API is fully compatible with flex 4.5 and parsley 2.4.1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks François for the corrected svn links. Someone may wish to update the site with the correct information.

Pascal, the ResultMap and Result classes in com.adobe.cairngorm.persistence.api.grammar disappeared between the version of the Persistence library that I originaly used and what is in 0.10. This appears to have been replaced by newer syntax for inserting and updating entries. Looks like its time for me to reabsorb, and the PersistenceTest project looks like it will contain the help I need.

Thanks, Jim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello again Nico, please tell me what page of the site would need an update.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

François, at

http://sourceforge.net/adobe/cairngorm/code/839/tree/cairngorm3/trunk/libraries/Persistence/

The read only access svn link is slightly wrong

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Nico, it looks to me like a sourceforge bug, I'll forward it to the GeekNet guys.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2011 Sep 06, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This post withdrawn pending further investigation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines