• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

TOC levels

Jun 22, 2011 Jun 22, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

RoboHelp seems to limit the drill-down feature in the TOCs to three levels. I want to increase the number of levels. It seems it's not possible using the GUI. Is there another way to do this using one of the project-related files?

Thanks,

Chris

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean by the drill-down feature. A TOC can have any number of levels although sometimes people encounter issues with more. Usuability-wise be careful of going down to too many levels.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter,

In other words I cannot figure out how to add more than three levels. I want another level basically. The "Move Right" arrow is grayed out. How can I add another level?

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Books can only be one level down from the book they are in. If a book at Level 3 is below another book at Level 3, the icon will be enabled and if clicked will be within the first book at Level 3. Hope that's clear.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK, thank you.

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp