Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need help in WebHelp Integration

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2011 Jun 22, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am a beginner in WebHelp Integration. I am doing the integration of WebHelp with a JSF project. I am facing following issues while integrating :

1.       How to use the map id’s in the integration process that are provided by the writer. Currently I have created a Constants file where I have mapped all my help files with their corresponding map id’s. But even if I pass the wrong id for a particular help page, my page will appear as I have mentioned the complete path of the help file. So the significance of passing the map id is not clear.

2.       How will the mapping file work for this process. Like if I pass the id as 1, how will it match with the corresponding help file in the mapping file.

Please help me out. Need it very urgently.

Thanks in advance!

Rupali

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 22, 2011 Jun 22, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rupali and welcome to the RH forums. You may want to check out this link, in particular the section on using mapids.

The RoboColum(n)   @robocolumn   Colum McAndrew

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp