• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio got out of sync with slides- help!

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2006 Aug 08, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What could I have done to have the audio in the entire movie move forward by several slides?
I added a powerpoint slide to the beginning but I added slides to other movies, and all is fine.
It's not as easy to use the time line, because there are a great many interactions btwn audio and demo activity captured on screen.
Am I hosed? Do I have to go back to an earlier version?

Is there a way to remove a chunk of time and have all audio slide back?
😞
TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi marz72overlook

How exactly did you insert your audio?

My reason for asking is because it sounds like perhaps you added a narration track using the background audio function. Background audio normally begins the moment the movie starts. So assuming you had done it this way, I can easily see how adding a new slide at the beginning would definitely muck about with your timing!

Sincerely... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
quote:

Originally posted by: Captiv8r
Hi marz72overlook

How exactly did you insert your audio?

My reason for asking is because it sounds like perhaps you added a narration track using the background audio function. Background audio normally begins the moment the movie starts. So assuming you had done it this way, I can easily see how adding a new slide at the beginning would definitely muck about with your timing!

Sincerely... Rick

Nope - not knowingly, anyway! I;ve seen that, and wished I could put some Pink Floyd behind my rather dry narration, but did not use it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources