• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Builder 4.5 Silent Install fails when created with Application Manager Enterprise Edition

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2011 Jun 23, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying get FB 4.5 to installation in silent mode ( on Win 7 64bit ) using the Adobe Application Manager Enterprise Edition. Installed the tool on Win 7 box, and rattled through Dreamweaver, InDesign, and several others without incident. When I got to FB 4.5, nothing that I try seems to work. I set up MSI logging and it I get the following at the very end of the log - and its conisistant, regardless of what I've tried.

---------

Action ended 9:20:23: PublishFeatures. Return value 1.
Action start 9:20:23: PublishProduct.
Action ended 9:20:23: PublishProduct. Return value 1.
Action start 9:20:23: InstallFinalize.
CustomAction CADeploy returned actual error code 1603 (note this may not be 100% accurate if translation happened inside sandbox)
Action ended 9:20:50: InstallFinalize. Return value 3.
Action ended 9:20:51: INSTALL. Return value 3.
MSI (s) (24:70) [09:20:51:110]: Product: Adobe Flash Builder 4.5 Silent -- Installation operation failed.

MSI (s) (24:70) [09:20:51:110]: Windows Installer installed the product. Product Name: Adobe Flash Builder 4.5 Silent. Product Version: 1.2.0000. Product Language: 1033. Manufacturer: Adobe Systems Incorporated. Installation success or error status: 1603.

=== Logging stopped: 6/23/2011  9:20:51 ===

---- END of Log ----

Any suggestions on how to get this one to deploy in silent mode?

Thanks... TP62

TOPICS
Installation and activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2011 Jul 12, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have the same issue when trying a silent installation of Flash Builder 4.5.

In fact, when I launch the following command :

msiexec /i "E:\FB4.5\Flash Builder 4.5\Build\Flash Builder 4.5.msi" /norestart /quiet /log "E:\tmp\softs\logs\install-flash-builder-4.5-20110711.log"

The instllation stops strangely and I have the following message in the end of the log file :

Property(S): OutOfDiskSpace = 0
Property(S): OutOfNoRbDiskSpace = 0
Property(S): PrimaryVolumeSpaceAvailable = 0
Property(S): PrimaryVolumeSpaceRequired = 0
Property(S): PrimaryVolumeSpaceRemaining = 0
Property(S): ProductToBeRegistered = 1
MSI (s) (E4:A4) [15:28:49:300]: Product: Flash Builder 4.5 -- Installation operation failed.

Can you help please ASAP ?

Thanks

Best regards,

Riadh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 03, 2011 Oct 03, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Where are you getting an MSI?  The installer I got for FB 4.5 is an .exe, and it's contents do not include any MSIs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines