• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

See Also popup menu not working

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2006 Aug 08, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This had been posted before, but my situation is slightly different.

I have 2 See Also text hyperlinks and one Releated Topics text hyperlink on each topic in my online help.
All are set to dislay topics in a popup menu.
The help is being generated to HTML help.
Once generated, one of the See Also hyperlinks displays in a Topic LIst Dialog instead of the popup menu.
The other See Also and the Related Topics hyperlinks are dsiplayed with the popup menu.

I have checked the OPTIONS setting in the .HHP file and there is no reference to Language.
I added one and it still does not solve the problem.

An older version of this source works fine.
Any ideas????
I have to deliver by Wenesday.

Thanks ---

Michael F Weart
LoanPerformance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 09, 2006 Aug 09, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been answered here. Please do not duplicate posts across two or more forums. I appreciate you have an urgent problem but it makes life difficult for the rest of us and its against the forum rules. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Colum --

I apologize for my ignorance of the rules and will not violate again. I will keep the thread on the other forum topic and relinquish this one.

Michael F Weart

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No problem Michael. I hope you get the problem sorted in time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 16, 2012 Nov 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm sorry to bring this old topic to the surface again, but I am experiencing exactly the same probelm as described by LPMichael above.  Some SeeAlso links correctly show a popup, others decide to show the annoying Topics Found dialogue, even though they were set to show a popup.

Unfortunately, RoboColum(n)'s helpful link to the answer no longer works! Does anybody know / remember how this problem is solved?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp