Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presenter Pro Issues - HELP !!

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2011 Jun 06, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all

I recently purchased the Elearning suite 2.0 (and am in the process of requesting an upgrade as it was 3 days prior to 2.5's release - bummer I know !!)

and I have had HUGE problems with Presenter Pro

aside from it not installing properly etc a problem that has been sort of over come - I have had MAJOR problems with adding Audio through the presenter tab - basically it will not let me do it !!!! it completely freezes ppt with a 'not responding' dialog and then shuts down powerpoint - I have this problem with Video also -

I have found I published a package and the video won't work - half the animations don't work and its not going very well at all !!!!

so

Can anyone tell me how to trouble shoot my Audio - video issue first and foremost PLEASE - have found the adobe support line to be VERY unsupportive (I was left on hold for 49 minutes one time before I even spoke to a person who ended up palming me off to 4 others who all did not solve my problem !!!)

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 14, 2011 Jun 14, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi Leo

Please accept our apologies for the issues you have been facing with Adobe Presenter. To help us identify and resolve the issues, can you please provide the following detail:

1. The Windows version

2. The PowerPoint version

3. the version of Presenter (Adobe Presenter > Help > About Adobe Presenter)

4. if the version is not 7.0.6, please update from the Help > Updates menu and ensure the patches have been installed; upon updation, the version should be 7.0.6 build 7604.

5. What kind of audio are you trying to add (mp3 or wav)?

6. What kind of video are you trying to add (mpg, flv, mp4, wmv etc)?

thanks

Nirupam Tewary

Adobe Systems

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2011 Jun 27, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm experiencing the same problem, in addition to "codec failed" messages and other crashes.  This is extremely frustrating and causing many hours (now days) of lost work.

I'm using the following.

1. The Windows version--Windows 7.

2. The PowerPoint version-Powerpoint 2010

3. the version of Presenter (Adobe Presenter > Help > About Adobe Presenter)

4.  if the version is not 7.0.6, please update from the Help > Updates  menu and ensure the patches have been installed; upon updation, the  version should be 7.0.6 build 7604.--I'm using 7.0.6. build 7604

5. What kind of audio are you trying to add (mp3 or wav)?--I'm using whatever is built-in to the Presenter software (I presume it's mp3).

6. What kind of video are you trying to add (mpg, flv, mp4, wmv etc)?--Here too, I'm currently using whatever is built-in to the Presenter software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources