Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

'Creating Adobe FLash Player trust file...' has encountered a problem

Jun 25, 2011 Jun 25, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just upgraded from FB 4.5 Premium to FB 4.5 Premium for PHP.

Has anyone else encountered a problem like the one in the attached screenshot?

It won't let me click the "Details >>" button" won't let me click the "OK" button.  Have to Option-CMD Escape.

I'm on Mac OS X latest version.

Any help would be appreciated.

screen.png

TOPICS
PHP

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 26, 2011 Jun 26, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

What exactly do you mean by upgrade ? Did you uninstall the FB 4.5 before installing FBPHP 4.5 ??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 27, 2011 Jun 27, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I uninstalled FlashBuilder 4.5 Premium that came with Master Collection CS5.5

Then I installed FB 4.5 for PHP.

Then it displays the error I showed you.

I even tried the new CS5.5 Creative Suite Cleaner Tool and that didn't work.

This is ridiculous. I can install the 60 evaluation on VMWare Windows, but I can't even install software paid $299 for on my freakin' MacPro.

This is the first time I've run into Crap Software from ADOBE and nobody seems to know anything about it.

The only other things I've noticed is that Java is asking for permission to allow incoming connections, and suddenly (and this maybe from a Mac OS update) a Guest user account has appeared in the login when it never has before.

All I know is that since I've tried to install it, it won't run and it's Screwing up my Work.

-r

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 27, 2011 Jun 27, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

HOW I EVENTUALLY GOT IT TO INSTALL

Here's what I've learned, this Primarily Involves those with Creative Suites 5.5

1. If FB 4.5 for PHP runs the first time, it may tell you that you need to Deactivate whatever Creative Suite 5.5 you purchased that installed FB 4.5 (in Master Collection it's FB 4.5 Premium).

2. Once you've done that, if the installer runs without a Java error (I looked at the errors, and on this one I wonder if Apple is messing about with things because they've done 2 recent OS updates) then that's a good thing to at least get there.

3. The documentation is right on one thing, you have to literally run and then force-quit Flash Builder 4.5 at least twice before a Serial # screen appears. Once it does appear, whatever Serial # you were given for FB Premium for PHP 4.5, it has to be matched with the right "Qualifying Software" (if it's FB 4.5 in a Creative Suite great, if not, use your separately purchased version's serial #, yes a 2nd serial # for that qualifying product since FB 4.5 for PHP is an upgrade).

4. Then, it should run and you can celebrate (for now). Please improve this Adobe. I can't imagine how hard the developers there have worked to get CS 5.5 out, but a lot of developers want to reduce EC2 cloud costs, and one way to do that is to not use Windows images or SQL Server images (at $800/mo per instance according to Rackspace). The costs of a Fedora or Ubuntu image instance on Amazon Web Services is a lot lower, and MySQL is drastically less.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines