• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Builder 4.5 blank mxml after computer freezes

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2011 Jun 29, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi !! I have a very strange problem, last night using Flash Builder 4.5 in the moment i was saving the project my computer froze and i rebooted my computer and the Main.mxml file is filled now with blank spaces. The properties says it is 230Kb but opening it in the text editor is just blabk spaces, trying to open in flash builder but ir hangs and when i open the project it gives me "Content is not allowed in prolog." Any ideas ?? Thank you very much !!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 30, 2011 Jun 30, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There must be some special character in the file. Try opening the file in wordpad and looking for strange characters that make it invalid XML.

-Anirudh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2011 Jun 30, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Anirudh !! thanks for the response. I have opened the mxml file in wordpad and in notepad, just blank spaces, 230kb of blank spaces, i think it has to do with saving (flash builder automatically builds the project on save) and freezing just the instant after i saved. I really dont think there is a solution, will have to redo it, thank you very much, hope this does not happen to anyone else, it is very frustating and depressing to lose a project. Best wishes !!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines