• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FB 4.5.1 iOS packaging failed

Community Beginner ,
Jun 29, 2011 Jun 29, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I managed to sign PlayBook app successfully, but failed to sign iOS app. I uploaded correct .p12 certificate and distribution provision that I used in my xcode, input correct password, then I clicked on Finish button. I saw the message of "Packaging for Apple iOS. This may take several minutes", but it just hanged there at Packaging: (0%)... Anyone facing the same problem? Or anyone know the solution? Thanks in advanced.

regards,

SeasonW

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jul 01, 2011 Jul 01, 2011

On Mac OS X it says the certificate is invalid or something like that, I don't remember the exact words, and throws an alert window with the command line usage of ADT. I'm going to try this: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/867664?tstart=30 to see if the problem it's in the way I export the certificate to .p12.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2011 Jun 30, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing happening to me. It just hangs at "Packaging". The certificate and mobileprovision files work fine when using Xcode, the apps are signed and installed correctly on the phone, but no progress so far when using Flash Builder (on a Windows machine at work, if that matters. I'll try installing Flash Builder on my Mac). Already checked if the App ID is correct, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 01, 2011 Jul 01, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, please do keep me update once you have tested the FB 4.5.1 for MacOSX. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On Mac OS X it says the certificate is invalid or something like that, I don't remember the exact words, and throws an alert window with the command line usage of ADT. I'm going to try this: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/867664?tstart=30 to see if the problem it's in the way I export the certificate to .p12.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wow, thank you very much! I managed to get it work on Windows FB. I just followed the method on the thread that you pointed.

I will be busy in next few weeks to test flash on iPhone and most probably will submit one or two app to check if Apple will reject flash app or not. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines