• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Win+FB4.5.1+AIR sdk2.7 ios packaging problem

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2011 Jun 21, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I'm using this combination:   Win Vista, Flash Builder 4.5.1, Flex 4.5.1, AIR sdk 2.7

When I try to package ios application I can't get it done, cause after prompting for certificate password progress stops on 57% forever (both standard and fast packaging methods). Flash Builder desn't hang though

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2011 Jun 21, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Solved, p12 certificate was exported incorrectly and caused the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 25, 2011 Jun 25, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello , I am having exactly the same problem, what exactly did you change in the process in order to make it work? Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2011 Jun 26, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've used mac to export p12 certificates and did it wrong, so basically my certificate was empty. When you export certificate this should look exactly like:

http://wwwimages.adobe.com/www.adobe.com/content/dam/Adobe/en/devnet/air/articles/packaging-air-apps...(certificates>expand>export private key from submenu)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 26, 2011 Jun 26, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, thanks a lot, I will try that.

Sent from my iPad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2011 Jul 01, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had what I thought was a valid .p12 file from my Mac as well, and it caused Flex 4.5 (4.5.1 SDK) to hang on 57%.

I followed the instructions under the heading "Convert an Apple developer certificate to a P12 file on Windows", on the following page:

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/air/build/WS5b3ccc516d4fbf351e63e3d118666ade46-7ff0.html

Inserting the non-working .p12 file from my Mac into where it says: "mykey.p12" and then using the new .p12 file created in part 3 worked and Flex 4.5 was able to package for iOS.

Hope this is useful to someone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines