• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Double Navigation or Cookie Crumbs

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2011 Jul 05, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just upgraded to roboHelp 9 from 8. After making a few changes to our Policy Manual http://policy.bhmanagement.com/BHMS_Online_Manuals.htm I noticed that some pages have dual cookie crumbs in the upper right. Is this a glitch or a simple setting I need to turn off? Any and all help is appreciated.

Thanks.    

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 05, 2011 Jul 05, 2011

Hi Michael

With RoboHelp you have the choice of either globally applying breadcrumbs or selectively applying them. What you have described sounds as if you have enabled the global application while also selectively applying them on specific pages.

To selectively apply them, you may insert a Breadcrumbs placeholder into the topic. Or you may insert the placeholder into a Master Page associated with specific topics. In this case, if you are enabling global breadcrumbs, you would see two rows.

The bot

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michael

With RoboHelp you have the choice of either globally applying breadcrumbs or selectively applying them. What you have described sounds as if you have enabled the global application while also selectively applying them on specific pages.

To selectively apply them, you may insert a Breadcrumbs placeholder into the topic. Or you may insert the placeholder into a Master Page associated with specific topics. In this case, if you are enabling global breadcrumbs, you would see two rows.

The bottom line is to scrutinize the pages where you are seing doubles. Either that or just disable globally applied breadcrumbs.

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

RoboHelp Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Begin learning RoboHelp HTML 7, 8 or 9 within the day!

Adobe Certified RoboHelp HTML Training

SorcerStone Blog

RoboHelp eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I figgured it was something simple like that. Thank you for your quick responce!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp