• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importing vector graphics

Explorer ,
Jul 08, 2011 Jul 08, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to import Illustrator graphics into captivate directly or as a vector graphic. How would that be done?

Thank you!

TOPICS
Import export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

It would be done by the Adobe Captivate team modifying Captivate so as to allow it to happen.

In other words, there isn't a way to do this presently. You might consider submitting a Feature Request so as to put it on their radar for a future release. (Link to the form is in my sig)

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

Captivate Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Adobe Certified Captivate Training

SorcerStone Blog

Captivate eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello

My workflow is to import the Illustrator file as a smart object into Photoshop; indeed not directly. Captivate is all about bitmap. But with this workaround, in case you have the eLearning Suite you can edit the source Photoshop file and you know that Smart objects keep all the quality of the original vector graphic.

Perhaps this blog post by RJ Jacquez could be interesting:

http://rjacquez.com/importing-adobe-illustrator-smart-objects-into-adobe-captivate-video/

Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources