• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image not loading at runtime in FB 4.5.1 mx:Image or s:Image

Contributor ,
Jul 09, 2011 Jul 09, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to load images either using a direct url or urls from a dataprovider into the Image control component (mx or s). However, while in Design mode the image is loaded, when I run the application no image is loaded. The url paths are all correct and the images are there.

Thanks for any help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jul 10, 2011 Jul 10, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok,

it is also not working in FB 4.1. I have set the -use-network=false in the compiler but still not working. If I chnage the url so the path is wrong, I don't get any error message. It is as if the source code or load() method is not at all executed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jul 10, 2011 Jul 10, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok I resolved it. I had the images in a folder named "assets", which was outside of the src folder. While that works in conjunction with the "Embed" tag it does not work when loading images at runtime. Well, learning never finishes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines