• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Custom To Dos do not show on the Topic Properties Report (RH9)

Explorer ,
Jul 11, 2011 Jul 11, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We were excited to see the option to create your own custom To Dos that came out in RH8 so we used a couple of them in order to track a unique item. Unfortunately we cannot use them to look at this item throughout the project because they do not show up on the Topic Properties Report. It appears that only the standard To Dos show up as completed in this report. The number of topics that have the custom To Do selected do show up on the Project Status Report but we need a list of the topics with this To Do completed not just the number.

We have been asked to provide this report to another group so we an anxious to figure out a way to do it. Any ideas of how we can do this?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Nita

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 11, 2011 Jul 11, 2011

This is a bug that was reported in RoboHelp 8 but has not yet been fixed. The more people who report a bug or request a feature, the more likely it is to be actioned. Please follow this link.

http://www.Adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform&product=38

Meantime you need some sort of solution. The information is held in each topic in the format

<meta name="topic-check-list" content="YourToDoName" />

You can confirm that by using the built in Find and Replace in Files (Edit menu) but you wil

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a bug that was reported in RoboHelp 8 but has not yet been fixed. The more people who report a bug or request a feature, the more likely it is to be actioned. Please follow this link.

http://www.Adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform&product=38

Meantime you need some sort of solution. The information is held in each topic in the format

<meta name="topic-check-list" content="YourToDoName" />

You can confirm that by using the built in Find and Replace in Files (Edit menu) but you will be no further forward as you cannot print anything from there. I used FAR from www.helpware.net/FAR and using that you can create a text file report.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Peter. I suspected it was a bug but didn't know what to do about it or how to solve my immediate problem. I'll give that a try. Once again, thanks for your help. You rock!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Forgot to mention. I did enter it as a bug report - trying to help to make the wheel squeak!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp