• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

form(S)combinationsofradiobutton(S)/then show these combinations of text

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2006 Aug 13, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi there i have this project and i need some guidence on how i can break this down.

how can i do this or start this project.

there are examples that i have seen in books but nothing like this.

can someone show me examples on how i can tackle this proj.

there are 4 cfm forms

shall i bring in each form to a form.
i dont know?
but just to give you an idea
basically, if these combinations of this radio button then show these combinations of text or paragraphs in this form
see below.
thanks

2 major forms
form1
and
form2
but with in these 2 there are 2 options which makes it of a total of 4 forms:

with in each form (form1 and form2)
there are ALLOW and ELIMINATE

now it has 2 sets of radio button
and a third one that is not a combination (independent from the rest of the forms)

that is a radio button that contains also text but applies to the 4 forms

group1
form1andform2

• form1 ( a text in the first 10 lines of the form explaining what the form is)
• form2 ( a text in the first 10 lines of the form explaining what the form is)

and

group2
ALLOW and ELIMINATE
• ALLOW ( this could be form1 or form2)
text from form1 or form2 plus the ALLOW text of 20 lines under form 1 or 2
• ELIMINATE ( this could be form1 or form2)
text from form1 or form2 plus the ELIMINATE text of 20 lines under form 1 or 2

group3
which is independent from goup1 and group2

is called

• Manager ( it will have 25 lines of Manager text that will write under any of the 4 forms selected)
• staff. ( it will have 25 lines of staff. text that will write under any of the 4 forms selected)

For example
In group1
If the user chooses form 1
In 1959 a short, skinny, bespectacled 18-year-old kid from Hong Kong traveled to America and declared himself to be John Wayne, James Dean, Charles Atlas and the guy who kicked your butt in junior high. In an America where the Chinese were still stereotyped as meek house servants and railroad workers,

In group2

If the user chooses allow

've got to admit, I never liked Bruce Lee. I thought Enter the Dragon was boring. So I hoped that this video game would allow

Allow me to describe to you a particular day in Bruce Lee's life-a day when he failed to achieve the level of expectation he had

In group 3

Regardless of the combination

If the user chooses

Manager, it will show

The manager has been supportive of this movement for ever since the beginning of martial arts. It is higly recommended that these moves should be practiced by all martial art fan

TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Aug 14, 2006 Aug 14, 2006
I've read dozens of specs over the years but I'm afraid I can't interpret this one and have no idea what you are trying to do!

It sounds as though you have 4 sections on a page and you want the end-user to be able to tick radio buttons to show/hide sections. Is this correct?? If not please explain succinctly what you are trying to achieve.

Jon

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Aug 14, 2006 Aug 14, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I've read dozens of specs over the years but I'm afraid I can't interpret this one and have no idea what you are trying to do!

It sounds as though you have 4 sections on a page and you want the end-user to be able to tick radio buttons to show/hide sections. Is this correct?? If not please explain succinctly what you are trying to achieve.

Jon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation