Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Browser Support

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2011 Jul 12, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm currently using Robohelp 7. I've converted a fairly large document into a webhelp, and have included many pop ups.

People seem to like it but I have recieved some questions about the document not working on an iPad, Blackberry Playbook, and also not in Google Chrome.

Is there an output that would make the document compatible?

Thanks,

Amanda

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 12, 2011 Jul 12, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi and welcome to the community,

For Chrome, see snippet 103 on Peter's site: http://www.grainge.org/pages/snippets/snippets.htm

As for mobile devices, WebHelp is not optimized for those. I haven't seen any solutions to this yet.

Greet,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 13, 2011 Jul 13, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You may find this thread useful both for the content and the links. http://forums.adobe.com/thread/857360

There is a link to WritersUA and you should find a link there to Joe Welinkske's book on publishing for mobile devices.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp