• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Passing data between views

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2011 Jul 14, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I access user input data in say view #1 in like view #4? I collect data in several views and want to format all the fields into the final view to submit to a CFC? This is in a mobile app in Flashbuilder 4.5 using a tab layout. Is there way to equate it without having to push it? I have worked for years in ColdFusion but I'm new to Flashbuilder so excuse my ignorance, I have searched for an example without any luck.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jul 14, 2011 Jul 14, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you push a view (with navigator.pushView), you can add data as parameter. In the new view, the data is stored in a var called data. You can send an object of any class this way. The var data is of type Object so you will have to convert it in the new view (var myData = data as myClass;).

You could also store your data with the persistanceManager if this solution doesnt fit for your application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2011 Jul 15, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think my problem is using the TabbedViewNavigatorApplication you don't have access to the Tabs to trigger push and pop. So the only option seems to be to take into another format and code my own navigation bar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines