Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Email End-Point Input/Output missing

Level 3

I'm trying to configure an email endpoint but I am unable to configure the input/output parameters.  I found the below thread which sounds exactly like my problmem except the solution does not work.  If I go to AdminUI, I do not see how to change it from variable to literal.  Any other ideas?

http://forums.adobe.com/message/2629358#2629358

btw, I'm using LC 9.0 SP2.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

Hi

The issue referred to in your link was actually resolved in SP1 for 9.0.

Since you are using SP2, you should not be required to change anything in adminui.

Did you mark your variable as "input"?

If you do this, then you should see and Inputs/Outputs tab on the email startpoint.

If you then add %SUBJECT% in your Input data filter, this should not require you to do anything else.

Once deployed, if you then look in the adminui, this input should appear as Variable not literal.

Diana

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

Hi

The issue referred to in your link was actually resolved in SP1 for 9.0.

Since you are using SP2, you should not be required to change anything in adminui.

Did you mark your variable as "input"?

If you do this, then you should see and Inputs/Outputs tab on the email startpoint.

If you then add %SUBJECT% in your Input data filter, this should not require you to do anything else.

Once deployed, if you then look in the adminui, this input should appear as Variable not literal.

Diana

Level 3

That did the trick.  The input/Output steps are missing unless the variables are setup correctly.  Another great example of poor documentation.

The following has evaluated to null or missing: ==> liqladmin("SELECT id, value FROM metrics WHERE id = 'net_accepted_solutions' and user.id = '${acceptedAnswer.author.id}'").data.items [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 41] ---- Tip: It's the step after the last dot that caused this error, not those before it. ---- Tip: If the failing expression is known to be legally refer to something that's sometimes null or missing, either specify a default value like myOptionalVar!myDefault, or use <#if myOptionalVar??>when-present<#else>when-missing. (These only cover the last step of the expression; to cover the whole expression, use parenthesis: (myOptionalVar.foo)!myDefault, (myOptionalVar.foo)?? ---- ---- FTL stack trace ("~" means nesting-related): - Failed at: #assign answerAuthorNetSolutions = li... [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 5] ----