• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where the heck has everything gone and how do I get it back???

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2011 Jul 12, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I changed computers and (sort of) managed to bring all my books over to the new one.   Took my loaded NOOK when going on vacation to South Africa for a month and guess what?  When I went to read something, the Nook said that the user (ME) was not authorized.   After many, many emails, B&N told me to unregister my Nook, reregister my Nook;  delete adobe digital editions and Digital Editions files from the Nook drive.   So I had nothing...right?   They then said open ADE (which I no longer had since they told me to delete it).   So I redownloaded ADE, and authorized it again.   They then said drag and drop books to ADE bookshelves.  But there weren't any books, since I had done what they said and deleted everything.  Good Grief!   Can someone please tell me

how to get my books back, and how to make sure that I will no longer be an "unauthorized user".....this product has to be one of the most frustrating

things I have ever bought!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2011 Jul 14, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

All of your books should still be available at the site that you originally got them from; ie smashwords, barnesandnoble.com. You can download them as many times as you want from your account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines