Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate 3 - Error messages don't display

Jul 14, 2011 Jul 14, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My slides have click boxes with errors attached. Error options are set to Pause for Failure caption.

Click box is postioned on the TOP of the timeline, and should be active, with a caption too, once the voiceover finishes.

Caption and click box displays but when I intentionally click elsewhere the error will not display.

Blue buttons in the RHS panel execute javascript but have no pause and no options defined for them except display for rest of slide.

error+won%27t+display.gifclick+box+properties.gif

Appreciate any suggestions thanks.

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 17, 2011 Jul 17, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No answers here and I am wondering why. I have read past discussions about "Failure captions not displaying" and have noted all

the suggestions but still have not been able to get them working.

Click box is the uppermost (top) item in the timeline...and they are positioned after the slide voiceover so I would have thought there was sufficient time for them to become active.

Getting a little desperate about how to fix this.

Happy to try anything.

Regards

Rumbles

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources