• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

SWC Load Error - Design Mode Problem

Apr 06, 2011 Apr 06, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm loading custom .swcs into my Flash Builder (4.5 Burrito) project and I get these errors. These will only appear in design mode (not in source mode) and will not be labelled under the Problems tab, rather the Design Mode Problems tab:

SWC Load Error

SWC file failed to load. Any component dependent on this SWC file will not be displayed in the Design Mode.

The SWC may have failed to load because of: 

*  Incompatible definitions caused by usage of a different SDK version 

*  Missing referred class definitions

I don't think this problem is caused by an SDK incompatibility, as all these swcs have been created under flex 4 and I'm pretty sure under the 4.5 SDK.

Loading the components contained in these swcs onto my canvas (at design time) will work fine. I'm able to build and run the application without any errors caught by flash builder.

Any idea how to fix this problem, or what it means?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 30, 2011 Jun 30, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just bought FlashBuilder 4.5.1 and having the same problem here. My custom mobile skins library depends on:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Flash Builder 4.5\sdks\4.5.0\frameworks\themes\Mobile\mobile.swc

I had to switch my project SDK from 4.5.1 to 4.5 to fix it. Sounds like a bug.

Jeff

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

numero de contas de  corentista do banco safra do banco do brasil banco itau enprezarial banco santander do brasil unibanco com senha para efetuar pagamentos de boletos e efetuar ted e trasferencias

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 18, 2011 Jul 18, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

SWC Load error indicates that the swc used does not match with the definitions present in design view or with what is present in already loaded other lirbaries.  The issue is reported by the flash loader.  It looks like that, your swc is compiled with a previous version of the sdk and the design view and the related definition correpsonds to another version.

The incompatability logic is not in DV.  When DV tries to load all the swc details available in the project, the loading fails as the loader reports the issue. There is hardly anything, we can do here from DV.  If the player reports the incompatability issue, the loader is corrupted and all further loading is ignored. So to avoid such issue, DV ignores the failed swc's and tries to proceed.

If you pass me the swc , I can give the details of the incompatability. Ideally between 4.5 and 4.5.1 there should not have been any incompatability.  However your case shows there is.  You can contact me at ranik@adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

pagamentos de boletos para forncedor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines