• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do you download from computer to e-device?

Jul 19, 2011 Jul 19, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm feeling very stupid ....Just bought a Nook.  Have no problems downloading an e-library book to my computer but can't figure out how to download e-book to my Nook.  My Nook is connected to my computer and is ready to receive the download.  The Nook appears on my bookshelf on the Digital Editions screen.  How do I transfer the library book from the "All Items" bookshelf to the "Nook" bookshelf?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Drag and drop the ebook to your device.

===========

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for responding so quickly....

I can't find the ebook icon.  Instead, the Digital Editions software, which includes the ebook is on the desktop.  Is there supposed to be an ebook file separate from the software?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OOps ---- figured it out --- thank you thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines