• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

SWF-player functions for Flash Builder Mobile

Jul 19, 2011 Jul 19, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I am using Flash Builder 4.5 and my goal is to write a mobile app for Android+iOS (AIR 2.6) where I can play (play, pause, forward rewind) several SWF-files after another.

I was able to include single SWF-files, but I failed implementing a play function (maybe as a button for example).

Now my question is, is that possible at all?

Would it be better to convert the swf-files into videos?

I'd be grateful for every response since I just start using FB 4.5

Cheers,

Stefan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 20, 2011 Jul 20, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can nobody tell?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 20, 2011 Jul 20, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

In iOS, AFAIK, this won't be possible as dynamically loading code is restricted by Apple. However, videos should be fine.

In Android, playing multiple SWFS one after the other should work fine. Are you using Loader/SWFLoader? How are you determining if playback finished? Is the SWF an animation or playing a video?

Note: This forum is specific to Flash Builder as a tool. Pure Flash/Flex questions will get a faster/better response in the general Flex discussions forum.

-Anirudh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 21, 2011 Jul 21, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for you answer,

In the Flex Forum they just told me that the SWF won't work with iOS when it contains Actionscript, so I guess I have to convert the SWF's into videos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2011 Aug 20, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hi Congrats, you are able to import your swf files to Builder and run it in Android. I am looking for a soultion like that.Can you please send me a sample project.That will help me a to finish my project. you can send it to dileep2in@gmail.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines