Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

typing recording slowly and incorrectly in Captivate 5.5

Jul 21, 2011 Jul 21, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When recording typing, I'm having to type very slow in order for Captivate to record every letter.  It's like it needs too much time to register what I am typing. This does not only affect the resulting Captivate slide, but also what is actually typed on whatever software program I am trying to record.

Here's a screenshot of what I'm talking about.  This was the result of trying to record myself typing "I really don't type this badly."

bad typing.jpg

.  Has anyone else had this problem?  Is there something I can do with my recording setting to resolve this?

TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jul 22, 2011 Jul 22, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

We havent heard of such issue earlier. Can you reproduce this issue all the time?

We would like to see this issue in order to come to some solution / workaround. If you are fine sharing your screen and giving us a small demo of the issue, please email me at mvlele(at)adobe(dot)com

We will ask you to share your screen and demo us the issue.

Thanks,

mukul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jul 25, 2011 Jul 25, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your reply.

If you could solve the issue taking help of your local IT, please share with us the solution offered. It would help others in the same situation.

Thanks,

Mukul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources