• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Link View Hierarchy Print

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2006 Aug 16, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In MS Access there is a function called a Documenter that allows you to print out a visual map of the relationships belween elements (I mention this by way of example). Kind of a road map.

Is there a similar visual printed report in RoboHelpHTML (that I can staple to the wall [grin]). Other reports that get me to the same goal would be appreciated as well.

I have inherited a project from another employee and trying to reverse engineer what he has done thus far.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 16, 2006 Aug 16, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Welcome to the forum.

I am familiar with the Access feature to which you refer but unfortunately there is nothing like it in RoboHelp. The nearest thing is the link view but you cannot print that.

I believe there are some utilities for mapping web sites but how well they would work with RoboHelp is something you would have to investigate. Has anyone tried anything like this?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp