• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The Yellow of Time

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2011 Jul 25, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know if there is a way to fade out or remove the yellow from old books that have been scanned as ebooks?

I want to OCR the text of a long, long book so I can search for references, but the text can't be recognised (I think) because of the yellowish brown background. Its a real shame!

Thanks in advance..

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 25, 2011 Jul 25, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is something you can most easily do in the program that is scanning your pages. If you cannot do it there, then if you have Adobe Photoshop, you can ask in the Photoshop forum how to remove the color (basicly, you want to try to change the color space from rbg to either greyscale or B&W). If you only have Acrobat again you want to change the color space using the Print Production tools. Again for information on how to do that the best place to ask is the Acrobat forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines