• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash Player and Mac OS X 10.7

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2011 Jul 25, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I open Frontierville on Facebook (I've tried both Firefox and Safari) it has a pop-up from Adobe that won't disappear...
Adobe Flash Player Settings
Local Storage
assets.frontier.zgncdn.com is requesting
permission to store information on your computer.
Allow / Deny
I checked and I have already allowed this and it is in my Adobe settings...Cannot click allow or deny and cannot move or close the pop-up.  Can not play the game as the popup is in middle of page...
Running Mac OS X Version 10.7
Safari Version 5.1
Firefox 3.5.8
Adobe Flash Player Version 10.3.181.34

Frontierville2.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was sooo helpful!  However, I followed the steps, actually changed it manually ("Local Storage Settings by Site...") and also for Camera and Mic, & Playback but the pop-up still remains even after refreshing the browser.

Actually the Storage tab already had it set to "Allow" this site and others but it still won't go away...

Thanks so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 12, 2011 Aug 12, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i could probably watch that video if not for the fact my adobe doesnt work! ive intalled it and it says everything is installed, and reopen browser, and click done. nothing changed, all videos and junk say get adobe flash player. help?

i wouldve started a thread but am too stupid to know how

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines