• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Disable Printing, copy and paste

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2011 Jul 26, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where do I prevent printing in  9.0 pro and disable copy and paste?

When I go into security i see previous  files , not the one I am in - yes the file is saved already

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These instructions are for Windows users on Acrobat v9.4.5 Pro.

In your Open PDF, press Ctrl-D. Go to the Security Tab.  Under Security Method select Password Security.  In the lower-half of the Window, select Restrict Editing and Printing of the document. A password will be required in order to change these permission settings.

Under Printing allowed and Changes allowed leave these at None. Put in your password and click OK.  At the next window click OK again. Type in your Permissions Password and click OK. Click OK one more time and then remember to save your PDF.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it is asking for a password and I never set it for this item

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A password must have been selected at one point.  You can try to just press the Enter key to see if a blank password was the correct choice. Otherwise I would recreate this document and then use the instruction above to see if you can lock out the document.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes i saved another and it worked thanks!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 27, 2011 Jul 27, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am glad. Thanks for letting me know this worked!  Have a good week.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines