Yes, this would be good to know.
I wonder if you just create a new folder under the C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Flash Builder 4.5\eclipse\plugins and place the files there.
The Install Software option under Help does not work, because it is looking for a site file. The site.xml file doesn't seem to be what it is looking for.
Ah, apologies about that, the readme with install instructions is inside the zip. Did you try installing it as an Archive and it still didn't work? Here are the readme instructions:
Use the Install/Update wizard to install the toolkit:
- Start Eclipse and open the Install/Update wizard (Help > Install New Software).
- Next to the text field "Work with" at the top click Add.
- Click Archive....
- Select the zip file containing the SAP Gateway Service Extension for Flash Builder and click Open .
- Click Select All, then Next
- Accept the license agreement. It must be accepted to complete the install. Click Finish to complete the installation.
- The Feature Verification page will identify that the JAR files in the update site have not been signed; this is expected. Click Install to complete the install process.
- Allow Eclipse to restart when prompted.