Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All books in my Library are gone.

Jun 09, 2011 Jun 09, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This morning I wanted to download a free book from online.  I followed the normal procedures to have it on Adobe Digital Additions.  Once that was completed with no problems and the book showed up, I then decided to return the only library book I had on there.  I "returned" the book and now I have no books at all in my library. Anyone had this problem before? Can someone help me? I am not computer smart so I need direction here.  Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2011 Jun 10, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, same thing happened to me this morning.  I have 50-60 books in my library.  Downloaded a new one and transferred it to my kobo with no problems.  Then when I went back into ADE all my other books were gone.  I manually added them back in but I still don't know why they disappeared in the first place.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 11, 2011 Jun 11, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SInce I posted my problem I have uninstalled ADE and reinstalled it.  I can download my library books with no problem but it will not save books from other sources on the internet.  It will load them but when I go back my library is empty again. The way I am solving this problem for now is I am using ADE for library books only.  I did some research online for another "digital bookshelf" and found Calibre.  I have been able to download to Calibre and all my books stay, for now.  This program also allows you to change book formats for all the different ereaders so I found this very helpful.  Good luck managing your ebooks  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2011 Dec 15, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I lost evry single book I had over 450 books and they all are gone ADE looked like it was installing something and then when it stopped my entire library was GONE EPUBBUD.com has LOADS of free books main stream titles

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2011 Jul 30, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of my books are gone too... Did anyone figure out how to fix the issue?  I had purchased 59 books... Any practical help is appreciated!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 17, 2014 May 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Seems as if everybody is having the same problem... but I don't see one post with an answer here, did you find a way to get your books back??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines