• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Screen Shots in Robohelp

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2006 Aug 18, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am workking on several large projects in Robohelp. In 2 out of the 6 I am having problems with some screen shots snapping to their original "full" size. I have tried changing their size before importing in both paint and word, tried resizing them one they are in Robohelp which distorts the text...............any tips or tricks?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI cjohns30 and welcome to our community

Never ever even think about resizing an image directly inside the RoboHelp editor! You will inevitably end up with poor results.

Take a look at the link below for more information.
Click here to read more...

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Rick...Hello and thank you for the warm welcome. I am new to RoboHelp but your link takes me to my favorite site for Robohelp Help! I found so many solutions at that site, it's been a lifesaver during these projects. I don't know how I missed this topic when I searched for it there. Thanks again so very much!

Have a beautiful day!
Cassie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp