Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

iOS deployment for testing?

Jul 30, 2011 Jul 30, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I export a *.ipa file from Flash Builder 4.5.1 without needing any certificates? I just want to try out my application over to a friend's iPhone. I don't own an iPhone myself so I believe the next best thing aside from the emulator is to send my friend the *.ipa file and have him check out the simple app.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 01, 2011 Aug 01, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I may be wrong, but in case you don't get any other responses I think the answer is, "You can't." I know, super-lame.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Aug 03, 2011 Aug 03, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't... Even on a native applciation you can't do that. You need to pay 99$ to be an iOS dev and add the device to your device list (you are allowed to add 100 devices MAX per account.)

Since you can't do it in XCode.... I can't see how you could do it in FB.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 03, 2011 Aug 03, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wow, that's a heartbreaker then... I guess I'll have to transition to developing Android apps, provided Android doesn't have the same scheme as Apple's iOS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines