• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

TOC Issue - Window not specified?

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2011 Aug 03, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently upgraded to version 9, and after upgrading all of my projects and re-tweaking all the intricacies within them, I thought I was all set to go... then I clicked on a topic from the Table of Contents. The message below pops up, and I'm not sure why.  The only reference I have to a window called "Popup" is in one of the sub-projects that is used for field level context sensitive help and when that window opens I only want to see the topic information, not a tri-pane window, so it's defined differently. We've been using this method for years, so I'm not sure why this issue is occurring now. Help

TOCPopup.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 04, 2011 Aug 04, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Janet.

This message normally occurs where there are some differences in the window settings between the various projects. Check that there are no spaces after the end of your window names and that the windows are set-up the same in all the projects. It is also good practice to add a $global_ prefix to all window names with CHM files.

The RoboColum(n)   @robocolumn   Colum McAndrew

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp