Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presenter running PPT animations too quickly

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2011 Aug 05, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All

I've authored a PPT presentation which has 7 slides (each with about 20 animations on each slide)

I have synced with some audio I recorded and imported, but the published file plays the animations far too quickly (out of sync with the audio)

Can anyone help?

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 08, 2011 Aug 08, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot reproduce the scenario. I tried adding many slides, added text and applied animations to them.

I recorded some audio and tried to sync them to the animations. The output rendered by presenter seemed to be as expected i.e i could not

see the animations running too quickly.

It will be good if you can specify what animations did you use in your presentation.You can also share the presentation if possible.

Else please list the specifc steps you used to produce it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alpi

Many thanks for your response

The animations are simple entrance and exits (faded zoom in and out)

I have even created a shorter version (basically deleted the last few slides) to see if this is a size issue but I get the same problem

How can I get the presentation to you? It's 4.38mb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You may bundle the resources folder as well as the presentation in a zipped format and mail me at alpagarw@adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources