• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Online Help in Trial Version?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 21, 2006 Aug 21, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded a trial version of RoboHelp X5, and online help is not available. Is this by plan, or a problem with my download?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 21, 2006 Aug 21, 2006
Hi Dan and welcome to our community

It's quite common to see the on-line help fail. Try clicking Tools > Options > General tab and placing a check mark in the check box labeled "Use offline help". Don't worry, offline help is just as good as on-line help.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dan and welcome to our community

It's quite common to see the on-line help fail. Try clicking Tools > Options > General tab and placing a check mark in the check box labeled "Use offline help". Don't worry, offline help is just as good as on-line help.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Problem solved. In many years of using RoboHelp, I'd never run into that one and I had concluded it was a restriction on the trial version. The help loads very quickly. It must not be very far offline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp