• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Builder buttonMode = true not working

Explorer ,
Aug 10, 2011 Aug 10, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am having a really strange issue where I can't get any hand cursors to come up in Flash Builder. Anybody else have this problem. I ran into a situation where I've had to convert a ton of Flash Builder projects just to get the hand cursors to come up. Weird this is if I open the swf's in Flash the hand cursors will show up. Once they get on the web though, though don't work. It's almost as if the buttonMode property will not work in swf's compiled in Flash Builder. I've tried with Flash Builder 4 and 4.5 and no luck. I told a friend, and he didn't believe me. So I asked him to just do a simple test in Flash Builder to create a Sprite and add it to the stage, add a click listener, and set it's buttonMode to true. He has the same problem, no hand cursor. I've even tried to set useHandCursor true with buttonMode, etc.... to no avail. Any help? Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 10, 2011 Aug 10, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Going to answer my own thread here. This issue doesn't seem to be with Flash Builder, I think the issue lies in the browser not being able to register the button modes, namely Firefox 4. I've seen it happen in other browsers too, like Chrome, where the fix is to embed the swf as param.wmode = "window". Hope this helps someone out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines