Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Additional text in the Slide Notes

Aug 04, 2011 Aug 04, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After we publish a Presenter file, the output displays additional text in the Slide notes (ex. DRAFT ONLY  -  Version 1.0  -  Last Updated September 2, 2010...).  This text does not display in the Slide Notes of the original file.  I'm trying to determine if there's a Powerpoint versioning setting or Presenter setting that is causing this behavior.  I still haven't been able to figure it out.  I'm working on a XP operating system with Office 2010 installed. I'm using Presenter v.7.0.5.  I tried running the 7.0.6 patch update, but I get a message that it is not a valide Win32 application.  I don't know if these 2 issues are associated with the same root cause.

Does anyone know how to fix this Slide Notes issue?

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Aug 11, 2011 Aug 11, 2011

Within Powerpoint - go to the INSERT tab then select Header and Footer, there you will see the notes that you mention are appearing.

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Aug 11, 2011 Aug 11, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Within Powerpoint - go to the INSERT tab then select Header and Footer, there you will see the notes that you mention are appearing.

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 11, 2011 Aug 11, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks very much!  Your instructions helped me to fix this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources