• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have flash builder 4.5 premium and want to know if there is an extension for php

Jul 10, 2011 Jul 10, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have flash builder 4.5 premium and want to know if there is an extension / plugin to add the php functions or do I have to buy the Flash Builder 4.5 premium for php version?

I was wanting to add the PHP functions to my current Flash Builder premium 4.5

I would like to know how to add this if it can be done with my version of Flash Builder 4.5 Premium.

Thanks

Maurice

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jul 12, 2011 Jul 12, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So you want the features of  the php version but you don't want to pay the extra cost Adobe charge for these features? meh...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 14, 2011 Aug 14, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No I have the Flash Builder 4.5 for PHP version and I am happy to pay for what ever help i need. but I am looking for a component to emable me to build a specific project.

The project I want to build is a schedule. I looked at an IBM scheduler http://visunetdemos.demos.ibm.com/ganttdemos/humanresources/humanresources.html

This IMB Scheduler does everything i am looking for but is way over kill. My Project is much simpler. So paying $1000 for this would be excessive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines