• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Converting Robohelp Content to a Word and PDF document.

Aug 15, 2011 Aug 15, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am in the process of creating an online help manual with several jpg images.  The jpg images are clear in Robohelp, but when I convert the content to a Word or PDF, the content and images are fuzzy and blurry, especially the PDF. Any thoughts or suggestions as to why this is occurring?  I did not have this issue with my last project, the clarity, content, and formatting was very clear including the jpg images.

Thanks,

Wendy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 02, 2011 Nov 02, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Does it make any difference when you embed the images in the Word document or link the images as resources to the document?

Check the PDF conversion settings. Did you select a high quality output?

Greet,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Nov 02, 2011 Nov 02, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Wendy,

there is almost no conversion of images on generating any output from RoboHelp, can you please also specify how those topics with images were created.

if possible please share a sample image and correponding code snippet from RoboHelp.

you can try removing any resizing done to those images and then generate the output.

Ashish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp