• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Compile Errors After Upgrading to SDK 4.5!

Aug 01, 2011 Aug 01, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I am using Flash Builder version 4.0.0 and I just upgraded my SDK to 4.5.0 and I'm just getting the following 2 errors in a project, which I didn't get before installing the 4.5 SDK:

1)  Can not resolve a multiname reference unambiguously. _class_embed_css_assets_black_start_icon_png_2045382513_738071692 (from _class_embed_css_assets_black_start_icon_png_2045382513_738071692) and components: _class_embed_css_assets_black_start_icon_png_2

2)  Could not resolve <fx:FlexPaperViewer> to a component implementation.

The first one is referring to an image stored in the "assets" directory which I use in a component.

The second one is referring to a 3rd party component called FlexPaperViewer, which is used to view pdfs which have been converted to swfs.

Any idea what might be causing this?  I hope the SDK hasn't changed so much that I have to recode the skin for the component in the first error.  As far as the second error, the FlexPaperViewer.swc is in the build path for the project.  This is very strange, but I don't know what to do to fix this!

Thanks for any help or advice!

Matt

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Aug 16, 2011 Aug 16, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you created a new workspace and imported your projects into that?

Pointing to a 4.0 workspace is not recommended.

-Anirudh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2012 Jul 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@phaseblue Did you ever solve this mysterious error? What did you do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines