• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Presenter Superset Quiz Questions

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2011 Aug 18, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In AP7, can I create a superset of questions - say 10, and then have the program randomly select only 5 each time a quiz is executed?

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes you can. In the quiz manager create a Question Group. Then put the question into the question group (you can drag and drop them or create them directly into the group). Once the questions are in the group, chose Edit for the Question Group and select to display the desired number of questions from the group.

If you want to ensure that any of the questions are always picked, you can go to the Edit screen for the question, once it is in the group, and you will see a "Required" check box. This will tell the Group to always pull this question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure you understand my questions.  If I have ten questions and each time the course is taken, 5 are randomly chosen. Not the same 5. It sounds like from your answer that I can select which 5 I want, but that each time the lesson is view, these same 5 will appear. Is that correct?  I don't want to go into AP and republish to get a new set of 5 questions.  Please let me know if I'm understanding you right?   Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you can subset the Questions and shuffle them in Adobe Presenter 7. Do following steps:-

1) Go to Adobe Presenter>Quiz Manage

2) Add Question Group

3) Add Questions say 10 questions (They all get added to Question Group created at step 2)

4) Edit Question Group

5) Under "Include" set the number of questions you want to view. Say 5 out of 10, so, enter 5 in "Include" combobox

6) Check "Shuffle Questions" checkbox, this will randomly show any 5 questions out of 10 question.

Hope this answer your Question.

Regards,

Shubhi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2011 Aug 19, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks so much.

For some reason I can't do a reply on the forums.

This is a BIG help.

John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources