• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Images don't appear in Project Manager pod

Aug 18, 2011 Aug 18, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

By decompiling a CHM file that had been generated by RoboHelp for Word, I was able to create a new XPJ project in Robo HTML 7.  The images appear properly in the topics but they do not appear as a list in the project manager pod.  There doesn't seem to be a way to import them.  Does anyone know how I can get them to show up in the project?

Thank you,

Julie

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 18, 2011 Aug 18, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a bug in RH where images sometimes don't display until you refresh the database. You can accomplish this by either temporarily creating a new folder or renaming an existing folder.

See if that gets them to show up.

Another option if the images are in multiple folders is to create the names of the folders in the correct locations in the Project Manager. I'm not sure why the folders don't always get created.

HTH,

Amber

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 23, 2011 Aug 23, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Amber,

I did try creating a new folder for the images, but that didn't change anything.  Any other suggestions?

Julie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 23, 2011 Aug 23, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is it possible to post a screenshot of your Project Manager pod? Perhaps seeing what you see might help with ideas.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp