Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Galaxy Tab - Overdrive Media Console

Aug 19, 2011 Aug 19, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

E_ADEPT_REQUEST_EXPIRED (error code 2004)

Every time I go to authorize Overdrive Media Console through my galaxy tab I keep getting this error.  The public library I use has authorization to use this application for book reading/listening.  But without authorization I can not use this on my tablet.

I tried talking with a representative of adobe in chat and got no where .  And everything I see points to Adobe wanting 39 bucks just to talk to them.

If anyone has any idea how to fix this please help!  From chat below had no idea how to do a case.  Very dissapointed with the help provided

Thank you!

Here is the chat log:

Neelu : Hello! Welcome to Adobe Customer Service.

will: morning neelu

Neelu : Hi Will.

Neelu : As I understand you are unable to authorize Digital Edition. Am I correct?

will: yes

will: her email is ***********@yahoo.com

will: and that is registered with adobe

Neelu : I will be glad to check and help you with this.

Neelu : Please allow me a moment to pull up the records.

will: thank you she will appreciate it ... she is trying to read books from the library that are digital

Neelu : Please check your system date and time is set correctly, most likely it will fix problem.

will: okay one sec

Neelu : Sure.

will: time and date are accurate ... she is using a Galaxy Tab

Neelu : Will, I am sorry, it's look like an technical issue, I request you to create a technical webcase to get help on this.

will: okay how do I start?

Neelu : I am providing you with the link to get more information about it, through webcase you will get the resolution via email.

will: thank you neelu!

Neelu : Please click here.

Neelu : Is there anything else I can help you with?

Neelu : Since  we have not heard from you for some time, we will now end this chat.   Please click to chat with us again if we can be of further assistance.

Neelu : Thank you for contacting Adobe.  We are available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Goodbye!

Chat InformationThank  you for chatting with us.  Please click the "Close" button on the top  right of the chat window to tell us how we did today.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nevermind figured out problem.  Timezone was set to eastern instead of central where we live.  I hope adobe can find a better solution to this so others are not frustrated by a simple setting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unfortunately, you've hit my HOT button. My frustration is with the people

who wrote the software. They did not take the time to figure out how to

tell the user what happened and what to do about it. They've had almost six

years to fix this - and they haven't. I'm beginning to think they're not

listening.

================

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines