• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Linked Captivate movies in RoboHelp X5

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2006 Aug 23, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a series of Captivate movies that are all linked together.

I imported the movies into RoboHelp and then inserted the first movie in the series into a topic. The first movie plays but the subsequent movies do not launch. (The error "The page cannot be displayed" occurs.) All of the movies are in the Multimedia folder for the project.

Is there anything I can do to fix this? Or, am I going to have to combine all of the movies into a single movie?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,
Aug 23, 2006 Aug 23, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cindy Kight and welcome to our community

I'm guessing that RoboHelp is simply unaware of the additional movies. This is where you use the Baggage folder. Just try right clicking the Baggage folder and adding the assorted linked .SWF files. Then compile or generate and test.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2006 Aug 24, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Rick,

Thanks for your quick reply. Unfortunately, the other movies still don't launch. Any other ideas regarding what might be causing the problem? Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks!

Cindy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp