These are some points that you need to check to get the cause of your problem
1. Check whether in your id.h file you have used the correct prefix for defining the class id & implementation ids.
2. Try commenting out the decleration of class ids and implementation ids from the id.h and see if it removes the error, this way we could get to the declerations that are actually causing the problem.
3. Use a plugin ID obtained for Adobe, or for testing purposes you could use the plugin id of any of your previous plugins that worked fine to look if it resolves the problem.
4. Search your project for any use of "0x201" or the inclusion of "TextID.h"(mainly in your id.h) or the macro kTextPrefix.
5. The plugin ID generated by DollyX is not guaranteed to be unique, because generally it shows the id that it generated previously which is basically set by you. So again it's as good as using a random id by urself. So the best bet is to get an ID obtained from Adobe.
Hope this helps you to find a solution.