• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Latest Flash Player.....doesn't

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2011 Aug 20, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Firefox 6.0 and just installed the latest version of Flash Player.  I can no longer see the Live Weather Data Flash movie here:  http://wulik.com.

Yes, I can see the rotating f with the latest version installed

By reverting back to Flash Player version 10.2.153.1, the problem is resolved and I can see the Live Weather Data movie.

What's going on?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Something is wrong with that site; I cannot view the Flash content with any Flash Player version (including 11.0.1.98 beta).

Can you contact the owner of that site (from the link at the bottom)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing wrong with the site.  I can see the flash movie on my Android phone.  I can see it on my PC with the older version of Flash.  Other people can see the flash movie too.

The problem is with the latest version of Flash, I think.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2011 Aug 21, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would other people on this forum please check the site for functionality and let me know?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 21, 2011 Aug 21, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, from your username I now recgnize that it is similar to the contact address on that site - you are the site owner?

Try sending a PM to Chris Campbell; he may be able to help you debug your Flash content.

P.S. I love the seismologic information on your site; as a resident of East Japan this is very interesting for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 22, 2011 Aug 22, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

i've similar problem with my site http://expectal.com

After installing latest flash player 10.3.183.5, flash movie stop loading (Movie not loaded...) With older flash player version all work correctly... My inbox is filled with support emails from my customers that gallery stopped working... Really need to find problem as soon as possible.

All I've found that was changed in 10.3.183.5 is security updates ( http://www.adobe.com/support/security/bulletins/apsb11-21.html ) but really don't know how this affects not loading flash movie?

Please help...

Franto

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines