Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presenter 7.07 Information

Aug 22, 2011 Aug 22, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see in the forum that Presenter 7.07 is now available for download if you are an existing customer.  A few items have been listed as updates for this product.  However, the Release Notes do not seem to be up to date to reflect this new version.  From my understanding this is a major release (should it be 8.0?).  I see that the coding is now done in ActionScript 3 and there is better integration with Office 2010, Captivate 5.5, and Internet Explorer 9.

Is this information officially documented anywhere?

Also, is this downloaded version a full production release, beta version, development version, etc?

Thanks a lot if anyone knows more!

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Aug 23, 2011 Aug 23, 2011

Hi,

You can find Adobe presenter 7.0.7 Release Note at following location:-

http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/911/cpsid_91197.html

Regards,

Shubhi

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not Presenter 8.0, it is a dot release with some major fixes/updates from previous version.

Are you looking for release notes on Presenter 7.0.7? I have posted them here, and this is the read me file from installing Presenter.

The version you download from Adobe's site is the full production version. It will install as the trial (30 day) version if you don't put your serial key in. Installing the new version of Presenter has been discussed at legnth in other threads in this forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand that this is 7.07, it just seem like a more major release because they are switching over to Action Script 3 among other things.  The other forum posts on this subject seem to be related to other issues and not directed to the 7.07 release itself.

Also, I am looking for anywhere on the Adobe site with the Release Notes.  I am unable to access Dropbox thru my Proxy.

Thanks for noting this is the full production version.  I wasn't entirely sure what I was getting!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try here, http://realeyesconnect.adobeconnect.com/p8h8ge3az7r/

I've not found the notes on Adobe's website, but if I do, I'll post them here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 23, 2011 Aug 23, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You can find Adobe presenter 7.0.7 Release Note at following location:-

http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/911/cpsid_91197.html

Regards,

Shubhi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 23, 2011 Aug 23, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the link onto Adobe's site.  I was hoping they would have some documentation on here somewhere.  It is helpful to see the comparison and what issues are fixed.  Hopefully the new version can resolve the numerous corruption issues and problems my designers have with the product.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 24, 2011 Aug 24, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, Adobe Presenter 7.07 is a major version so you can ignore the number...it's just a number. It fixes some very significant compatibility issues with Adobe Connect 8.1.2 which was just rolled out everywhere (hosted and for on-premise the code was posted for download) and with Adobe Captivate 5.5. These three products are in sync now as all ActionScript3 based. All three now convert the files using AS3 and will work correctly with Office 2010 32-bit and Windows 32/64 bit.

I'm working to get the product team/web site team to update the correct web page so this update appears qwith Presenter 7.0a thru 7.06. Stay tuned....any day now.

Thank you for your devotion, patience and understanding. It's been trying for many and we hope this helps a lot. The new installer works great with Office 2010 now so there should not be issues with that finally!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 24, 2011 Aug 24, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Heyward,

Thanks for your post!  Very glad you guys are addressing the issues with the new applications and getting us a fix.  We have been eagerly anticipating this update!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources