• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Allow Remote Debugging [Mac OS X]- Code signing/firewall issue

Community Beginner ,
Aug 10, 2011 Aug 10, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Under MacOS X (10.6.8), the firewall restricts all incoming communications. But this can be changed in the firewall settings as an exception to automatically allow "signed software" to receive incoming communications.

However this doesn't seem to work with Adobe Flash Builder 4.5 for PHP. When I check the code-signing status of the Application, it doesn't look good:

$ codesign -vvv /Applications/Adobe\ Flash\ Builder\ 4.5/Adobe\ Flash\ Builder\ 4.5.app/ /Applications/Adobe Flash Builder 4.5/Adobe Flash Builder 4.5.app/: a sealed resource is missing or invalid /Applications/Adobe Flash Builder 4.5/Adobe Flash Builder 4.5.app/Contents/Resources/AMT/AAM/LWA/ZS/en_US/stringtable.xml: resource added /Applications/Adobe Flash Builder 4.5/Adobe Flash Builder 4.5.app/Contents/Resources/AMT/application.xml: resource modified /Applications/Adobe Flash Builder 4.5/Adobe Flash Builder 4.5.app/Contents/Resources/AMT/adobe.trial.suppress: resource missing

The only work around for my remote debugging to work is to disable the firewall, every time I do my work. Can someone from Adobe/Zend confirm if what I have described here is a known issue?

TOPICS
PHP

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2011 Aug 22, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I want to know if this issue was faced by you in FB PHP 4.5 or FB PHP 4.5.1. This was a bug we had run into in 4.5. I would request to try the 4.5.1 installer for FB PHP.

http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/tdrc/index.cfm?product=flash_builder_php

The bug has been resolved in this version. Please report back to us if you face this issue again.

Nishad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 23, 2011 Aug 23, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nishad,

Thanks for the response. I bought Flash Builder 4.5 for PHP when it came out and had an update applied when 4.5.1 was released. Attached screenshot of the Installed software:

Screen shot 2011-08-23 at 7.18.14 PM.png

are you saying I need to re-install Flash Builder to fix this problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ,

This is an issue which only a full build can fix. I see that you have

applied the patch to install 4.5.1. I suggest you install the full

build the location to which I had given before. You can use the same

license number. This should resolve the issue. Do let us know if it

doesn't.

Nishad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nishad,

Will a re-install retain all my project settings and plugins I have installed? Or to word it differently, what settings will I lose if I install the Flash Builder 4.5.1 for PHP from above link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can use the same workspace after reinstalling. I am afraid you

will lose the installed plugins. Those you might have to install

again. I suggest trying out the fix on another system to make sure if

the remote debugging works the way you expect it to before

uninstalling.

Nishad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines